Business Studies is a wide academic discipline that mainly deals with the effective ways to administer and manage a business successfully. Mostly, the business studies programs focus on several business administration areas such as business strategy, business ethics, accounting, business law, entrepreneurship, and so on. Are you a student who is doing any business-related courses in a college or university? If yes, then to complete your graduation, you must submit an academic paper on business research topics. Basically, business is a broad field in which you can find limitless research areas and topic ideas. But, remember, when a discipline is vast, it would become too hard for you to spot a perfect research topic.
So, in order to ease out the business research paper topic selection for you, here, we have sorted and listed some interesting business research topics. Also, we have explained how to select an ideal business research topic and write an informative business research paper.
Don’t worry! The key tips shared here for business research paper topic selection and business research paper writing will help you to fetch an A+ grade in your business assignments.
Continue reading this blog post and get excellent research topic ideas for preparing your business research paper.
Business Research Paper Writing Steps
Are you wondering how to write a business research paper? Writing a business research paper is one of the challenging and tedious tasks to complete. But if you have a good knowledge of the subject and strong practical skills, then it would be comfortable for you to write a brilliant business research paper.
In case, you are less confident about how to write a winning business research paper, execute the following steps in order.
- Firstly, identify one ideal business research topic that falls within the category of your interest.
- Secondly, analyze and collect information about the research topic that you have chosen.
- Thirdly, prepare a clear and neat business research paper outline with the information you have gathered.
- Fourthly, draft a detailed business research paper with the help of the research outline you have sketched. The research paper your craft should contain separate sections such as the introduction, body, and conclusion. Most importantly, when writing a business research paper, make sure to explain the main points or arguments related to your research statement with proper examples, evidence, or facts.
- Finally, proofread and edit the business research paper, once you finish writing it. The final draft of the academic paper that is ready for submission should be error-free and plagiarism-free.
Business Research Paper Topic Selection Steps
In the research paper writing process, identifying a topic is the first step. Generally, your professors will suggest some unique business research questions for you to choose from. But, sometimes they will give you a chance to select the topic on your own. As business is a broad field of study, identifying one perfect research topic from it would be time-consuming and hard.
If you are asked to come up with the business research topic of your choice, then during the topic selection phase, execute the below-mentioned steps.
- Firstly, identify the business research area that you are passionate about and have a strong knowledge of.
- Secondly, from the chosen business research area, analyze and collect more unique business research topic ideas.
- Thirdly, study all the gathered research topic ideas.
- Next, narrow down your list by neglecting all the topics without research scope.
- Finally, conduct a preliminary analysis of the refined list and pick one good business research topic suitable for discussion.
Tips for Identifying a Good Business Research Topics
The success of your research paper is highly dependent on the topic you choose. So, at the time of topic selection be careful with what you select for your business assignments. If you want to pick a good topic for your business research paper, then make sure to keep the following tips in mind.
- Consider a topic that is interesting and exciting for you to work on.
- Choose a topic with wide research scope.
- Know your target readers and pick a topic matching their interests.
- Go with the topic that has huge information and more trusted sources for references.
- Never select a topic that is neither too wide nor too specific.
- Narrow down the topic, if it is too broad to complete before the deadline.
- In order to set credibility, give preference to the topic that has proper statistics, evidence, and facts.
- Select a topic from a unique or less focused research area, instead of considering a topic from a frequently chosen research area.
- Choose a topic from the latest issues or trending research field.
- Confirm the topic only if it meets your professor or university’s research paper writing instructions.
Following these tips will be helpful in identifying a good research topic. But once you have finalized your business research topic, consult it with your professor and get approval, before you proceed with writing the academic paper. Note that, having a discussion with your supervisor will help you to improve your work and boost your academic scores.
Business Research Topics List
For selecting a business research paper topic, you can take into account any business research areas such as business ethics, business management, accounting, business intelligence, business law, and so on.
For your convenience, below we have listed some innovative business research topics and ideas in several research fields. If you are struggling to find a good business research topic, then without any hesitation, from the list, pick a topic that you feel is right for you to perform research and write about.
Great Business Research Topics for MBA Students
Are you an MBA student? Well, then for your research assignments, you can choose any topic from the following business research topics and ideas list.
- Should social media sites be blocked at the workplace?
- Is it correct to mix politics and business?
- Are advertisements profitable for businesses?
- Explain the productivity of workers who work from home.
- How does globalization affect small businesses?
- Discuss the steps for protecting small businesses.
- Explain how to support local businesses.
- What is the impact of stakeholders on the success of a business?
- Discuss the purpose of data analysis for businesses.
- Explain the effect of the proper business presentation.
- What are the causes of the Black Friday consumerism phenomenon?
- Describe the techniques that can be used to calculate the performance of employees.
- What is the role of technology in frequent bank merging?
- Explain how to defend against Trademark breach.
- What is the role of Brexit for the United States and foreign business relations?
- Business in the digital world.
- Remote employees and challenges.
- Online advertising and its popularity.
- Global business languages.
Business Management and Administration Research Topics
Business management is the act of coordinating and handling all the activities related to business. If you have a desire in analyzing the business managers’ managerial activities, then take a look at the below-mentioned research paper topics on business management and administration. From the list, you can choose any topic that fits you perfectly.
- Prepare a comparative analysis report of the management in startups and MNCs.
- Describe the networking between businesses and companies.
- What strategies can be used for team building?
- Explain the causes of the low employee retention rate.
- What is social entrepreneurship?
- Discuss the negotiation strategies of effective leaders.
- What is the role of the board of directors in the business management system?
- Discuss your views on leadership strategies and inter-organizational networks.
- Explain how a business management system finds the criteria to evaluate different organizations’ success.
- What are the positive effects of diversity in the workplace?
- Explain how to increase motivation among employees using smart practices.
- Present an overview of women’s leadership.
- How to manage organizational crises.
- What are the effective ways to manage conflict in a team?
- Explain the connection between wages and employee productivity.
- How does the size of an organization affect a business management system implementation?
- What is the impact of total quality management practices on customer retention and satisfaction?
- Discuss the business consequences of excessive work.
- Explain how to improve product and service in a strategic partnership.
- What is the influence of corporate culture on employee retention?
- Online and offline advertisements- A comparative analysis.
- Management perspective at various cultural heritage.
- Influence of start-ups in the local economy.
- Diplomacy and negotiation.
- Increased brand awareness and its benefits.
- New market and social media.
Entrepreneurial Research Topics
Entrepreneurship is the act of creating and building a business by taking financial risks. Are you interested in analyzing the issues involved in the establishment of startups? Then, for preparing your business research paper, you can very well pick any topic from the following business research topics on entrepreneurism.
- Discuss the important business ethics needed for running a startup.
- Analyze the link between the development of community projects and the investments they gained from the entrepreneurs.
- What is the role of entrepreneurship in better national income that is related to increasing employment rates?
- Explain the connection between the quality of life and the unique goods and services brought by entrepreneurs.
- Discuss how performance-related pay can enhance motivation in the workplace.
- What is the role of entrepreneurship in solving unemployment?
- How performance-related pay can build motivation in the workplace?
- What is the impact of technological advancement on entrepreneurship in a company?
- Write about the social changes that entrepreneurship promotes in the US.
- Explain how to promote a business without a marketing budget.
International Business Research Topics
International Business refers to the trading of goods and services at the world level across national borders. It mostly concentrates on the cross-border transactions of products and services between two or more countries. Here are some great international business research topics that will help you to come up with an outstanding business research paper.
- Discuss the effective strategies to provide a competitive advantage for international businesses.
- What is the influence of international businesses on national businesses?
- Explain how to convert small local businesses into generally recognized international brands.
- What are the effective ways to develop a corporate structure in an offshore company?
- Is social media presence important for companies around the world?
- Discuss the changes in international trade.
- What are the causes of failure in the international market?
- Explain the need for internet marketing for global companies.
- Should international companies be forced to supply healthcare services to full-time employees?
- Explain how war affects the profit of companies.
- Write about the companies that have failed in the international markets.
- Discuss the role of international cooperation in global business safety.
- What isthe role of foreign military operations for the business elites?
- Explain the effects of tourism on international companies.
- Discuss the effect of patent cases on different product sales.
- What are the main aspects that organizations should take into consideration while entering the international market?
- Explain how localization and adaptation help International brands.
- What are the effects of political issues in countries with unstable governments on international business?
- Should maternity leave in international business be increased?
- How to avoid currency risk with international trade.
Research Topics on Business Ethics
Business ethics are standards for morally right and wrong conduct in business. It mostly focuses on ethical business practices such as corporate responsibility, legal responsibility, loyalty, economic responsibility, and technical morality. Additionally, it also covers the business ethical problems that include harassment, discrimination, safety, bribery, and so on. Here are some original business ethics research topics.
- Why is an ethical code important for companies?
- Explain how to measure the level of trust between the consumers and the organization that follows the business ethics protocol.
- What are the causes of unethical conduct in workplaces?
- Explain the relationship between business ethics and the organization’s responsibility.
- Should businesses be honest with their customers all the time?
- Explain the role of moral principles in business decision-making.
- Discuss the effective ways to avoid sexual harassment at the workplace.
- Trace the history of business ethics.
- Write about the ethical mistakes that led to business bankruptcy.
- Have a closer look at the ethical codes in successful companies.
- Explain the ethical issues in the use of social media in the workplace.
- Discuss how organizations maintain the balance between legal requirements of business ethics and keeping up with a competitive advantage.
- Explain how to maintain compliance with independent contractors.
- What is the most common misconduct in the workplace that the staff report in US organizations?
- Explain business ethics from a philosophical perspective.
Business Communication Research Topics
Business communication is the process of communicating information to the people within and outside an organization. It aims to maintain a good interaction between the employees and the organization, and in turn, works to fulfill the goals of the organization. In a company, business communication is necessary to be successful. Listed below are a few excellent research topics on business communication.
- What is the effect of intercultural information trade on shutting business bargains?
- Write about business and email etiquette and manners.
- Explain intercultural communication in global business ventures.
- Discuss how to build soft skills with employees.
- Explain the role of influencers in building a brand.
- What is communication’s role in business negotiations?
- Discuss the effect of internal business communication on reputation.
- What are the basic elements, strategies, and practices of business communication?
- Write about the effective channels and mediums for business communication.
- Analyze the difference between business communication and general communication.
Research Topics on Business Law
Business Law is a body of law that deals with the governance of things within commercial matters. It is a section of code that focuses on business administration and management. Basically, each country follows some standard business laws for handling the issues that happen inside business organizations. If you have a strong desire to analyze the legal matters of a business, then, for your assignments choose any topic from the following business law research topics.
- Compare the corporate governance models in the US and the UK.
- Prepare a study of offshore companies and taxation laws.
- Discuss the importance of a termination agreement regarding business law, and how is it created.
- What is the need for genuine consent for the binding power of a written or oral contract?
- Discuss the most common misconceptions regarding digital privacy when it comes to international business laws.
- Analyze the similarities and differences between alcohol consumption and sale laws.
- Write about the environmental protection laws that affect business.
- Discuss the benefits of non-disclosure agreements.
- Explain the laws that are related to marijuana-based businesses.
- Discuss how copyright law affects various business enterprises.
- What is the significance of business law in a contractual agreement?
- Why the use of outsourcing takes away legal responsibilities?
- Explain how to detect bankruptcy.
- Are exclusions from anti-trust laws healthy?
- Explain how businesses are affected by pirate websites.
Business Intelligence Research Topics
The strategies and advanced technologies that a business uses for analyzing the data and managing the business information is referred to as Business Intelligence. It mostly focuses on data mining, descriptive analytics, and process analysis. If you are interested in technology, then you can choose business intelligence as your research area. Here are some captivating research topics on business intelligence.
- What is the effect of strategy and leadership on organizational development?
- Analyze the real-time intelligence and the business cycle.
- What factors influence employee motivation?
- Explain how to find the business niche using market intelligence.
- Does nepotism affect the business?
- How to set the right KPIs?
- Explain how poor leadership can bankrupt a business.
- Describe how big data can work for any company.
- Data analysis implementation for business intelligence.
- Explain the role of human resources in company development.
Marketing and Business Research Topics
In order to run a business successfully, marketing is necessary. Basically, marketing focuses on advertising and other business promotion activities that are carried out by an organization or a company. Mainly, to promote their products and services to the target audience, the businesses use creative marketing strategies. The following are some interesting business research topics related to marketing that will help you craft an informative business research paper.
- What is the influence of online marketing on start-ups?
- How to promote a business event using social media marketing tools?
- Analyze the cost-effectiveness of the exclusivity approach on the examples of the most popular brands that use it for marketing.
- Prepare a case study of Spotify’s online branding.
- Analyze and write about the marketing strategy of Starbucks.
- Is pharmaceutical marketing ethical?
- Write about some strategic e-marketing issues.
- What is the success rate of Telemarketing?
- Compare the marketing success between partnered events and regular events.
- Suggest some telemarketing ideas for tiny companies.
Accounting and Business Research Topics
Accounting is the process of maintaining a record of all the financial transactions that have happened within a business. In general, accounting plays an essential role in business. If you have deep knowledge of accounting, then for writing your business research paper, you can consider any topic from the following business research topics related to accounting.
- Analyze the organizational sustainability issues and the predictions of how managerial accounting can resolve them.
- Explain how tax shelters can cause problems for small businesses from the perspective of the new simplified accounting rules.
- Discuss the benefits of an educational institution that apply managerial accounting practices based on contingency.
- What are the effects of managerial accounting techniques as veritable tools on the decision-making process?
- Explain the key benefits of using an accounting information system for the efficient work of different departments within the organization.
- Analyze the creation of the first book on accounting and its effects on modern accounting systems.
- Explain how executive accounting use collected data from the past to create the most accurate business forecasts.
- What are the standards in creative and financial accounting?
- Can managerial accounting be used to help users outside the organization make the best thought-through business decisions?
- Discuss the most common accounting errors that can be prevented by the newest computer tools.
Other Innovative Business Research Topics
Listed below are a few more innovative business research topics that will help you prepare a top-notch business research paper.
- How can a company increase its sales?
- Analyze the prices in the global markets.
- How do credits affect the business and its growth?
- Is management the leading cause of business failure?
- Explain how to handle accounting and auditing in business.
- Discuss the latest technological innovations that help to curb business fraud.
- Explain how the size and scope of a business firm affect its performance.
- What is the role of data protection in enhancing business ethics?
- Explain the role of due diligence before venturing into any business idea.
- What is the impact of linguistic diversity in business?
- Explain the role of the internet in conducting business on a transnational scale.
- Share about the business start-up process.
- Explain how ‘free trade’ enhances business along borders.
- How to calculate the risks involved in international business.
- Discuss macro-scale factors underlining the trend of globalization.
- Evaluate the performance of the family-owned business in America.
- Are businesses working towards eliminating poverty in developing countries?
- Discuss the process of making business systems secure.
- Analyze the use of celebrities in business advertising.
- Write about the business ethics that apply to competitive advertising.
- Discuss the accounting standards that affect international business.
- Explain the business counselling strategies for managers.
- What are the various types of global business operations?
- Discuss the role of teamwork in business development.
- Explain the role of forecasting in business management.
The Bottom Line
Hopefully, the above-suggested list of business research topics will help you to come up with a brilliant business research paper. In case, you want a customized research topic or assistance to write a business research paper, contact us quickly for business research paper writing help. We have professional academic writers who are experts in the field of business to offer business research paper writing services. Through our service, from research paper topic selection to editing, you can get help for all types of business assignment writing issues you face.
Do you want to make use of our research paper writing help online? Simply share your requirements with us through the order form. Once you submit the requirements, an expert writer from our team will step forward to work on it. Our main aim is to prepare a top-quality, plagiarism-free academic paper as per your writing guidelines and send it to you before the deadline. If you wish to score an A+ grade, then without any hesitation, utilize our cheap and best assignment writing service.
Besides the business assignments, we also provide assistance for other subject assignments too. Just book your order and earn more benefits through our academic paper writing service.